CLICK & COLLECT – BE SAFE @ BMG:
We have put in place a number of procedures, including the ability to reserve vehicles, pay deposits & final balance online, as well as emailing sale & finance documents to be signed and returned digitally. You can be sure of a 100% contactless transaction, and once the deal is done, your new vehicle will be ready for you to collect from a designated collection area outside our Service Department.
In-line with the government guidelines covering social distancing and safe working practices, all of our departments and workshops have been fully marked out and clearly signed to enable safe social distancing. Strict measures concerning hygiene and use of PPE are in place, and all frequently used touch points within all departments will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
Here’s how it works:
• First choose your new vehicle from our website
• Next you can either call us on the number displayed, contact us by clicking on the link, or click ‘Reserve Online’ to pay the deposit and reserve the vehicle.
• A member of our Sales Team will then be in touch to assist with building your deal remotely and arrange finance if required.
• Throughout the deal process all paperwork, and if
required finance documentation will be e-mailed to you to be digitally signed and returned.
• Deposit and final balance payments must be made either online through our website, by bank transfer or contactless card payment over the phone.
• While preparing your vehicle for collection, vehicle technicians will wear suitable PPE and use appropriate vehicle coverings at all times when working on your vehicle.
• Before collection your new vehicle will be fully valeted, and the very last thing we will do is disinfect the following touch points:
Dash controls & switches
Wiper & indicator stalks
Seat belt & buckle
Bonnet release hatch
Bonnet stay and latch
Locking wheel nut
All interior & exterior door, Tailgate & Boot handles
• Your new vehicle’s keys will be disinfected and ready for collection from the designated collection point.
• Purchase documentation and any further paperwork will be left for you in a disinfected folder on the passenger seat of your new vehicle.
• Your new vehicle will be available for collection from the designated pick-up location at our Service Department.
If you are displaying symptoms DO NOT visit the premises, stay at home and self-isolate as per the government guidelines.