Bridgend Motor Group is Ayrshire's largest independent used car dealer group. We have showrooms in Kilwinning, Irvine, Ayr and Kilmarnock offering used car sales and light commercial vehicle sales. Our aftersales departments offer any make, any model vehicle servicing, MoT testing and a host of other services that you would expect from a large dealer group.
We are looking to recruit a retail Vehicle Workshop Supervisor for our Kilwinning Autoplex. You will be tasked with helping to improve and run an efficient, professional and consistent operation. You will utilise your considerable experience and knowledge to introduce new technologies, programmes and innovations into the business to improve customer service and workshop efficiencies of Ayrshire's largest used car dealer group.
The main duties include but are not limited to
• Use key performance indicators to assess and improve the financial performance of the service department and parts department.
• Carry out regular reviews of pricing policies, labour rates, discounts and parts pricing
• Monitor warranty claims submissions, credit account applications and credit facilities
• Monitor workshop productivity and effective labour utilisation.
• Plan, initiate, promote, measure and evaluate aftersales marketing events, utilising the brands marketing initiatives
• Work closely with the sales department to ensure all vehicle buyers become aftersales customers
• Ensure customers are received promptly and courteously at all times
• Work to constantly improve the quality of customer service
• Ensure the aftersales department is adequately staffed in order to achieve departmental objectives and provide a prompt service to customers
In order to carry out the role effectively candidates should be highly experienced in aftersales management with excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills. To the successful applicant we offer a competitive salary (dependant on experience) and minimum 28 days holiday per year. All applications will be treated with utmost discretion.